Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happiness...

One day, I suddenly realized that I probably write a lot more on my blog when I'm sad. And not at all when I'm happy. So here's a new resolve - write when I'm happy too.

So let's see. I'm happy right now - decently happy. Have fought my way to happiness over the past few months, and I'm enjoying it while I can :)

Today, I'm in a town close to Boston, at my client site. Have been travelling to this part of the world pretty frequently over the last few months - this is my 4th visit in the last 4 months. But this time, there's something different about my trip. I'm here without any of my seniors travelling with me; I'm almost here on my own. Now that - is a lot of responsibility when you are working from the client site. Till now, I have had zero client interaction (usually seen as a tick mark you need to have as you grow in a consulting career). But this week promises to be different, and challenging. It's a little scary, but I'm enjoying it.

Anyway, looking forward to the next 2 weeks. Also, I'm spending my weekend in downtown Boston, so excited about that as well.

Also, I've another reason to be happy - I finally wrote my 1st restaurant review, and it got posted on the Foodiebay blog. For people who are interested, here it is:

http://crunch.foodiebay.com/city-of-joy-delhi/

And finally, we are moving into a new house soon - and I'm excited about that. I will miss my current home a lot, as we had done it from scratch during my undergrad days and converted a bare shell into a home. But I'm also looking forward to shifting soon, doing up my own room, sipping coffee sitting in the balconies, and being closer to that part of town where I grew up...

Till the next time!

1 comment:

Robert Frust said...

"sipping coffee sitting on the balconies..." - you're talking about Sundays, right? :-)

Good resolve - write when you're happy!